Erber Group is an international biotech group of companies with 1600 employees, represented in more than 120 countries, with 50 subsidiaries and 19 production units worldwide. Our global Head Office, located in our new campus near St. Poelten, supports all our entities from North and South America to Singapore and China. As a growing company, we are constantly hiring. Now we are looking for a senior professional for a:
Global Head of Quality Management (m/f)
Global Head Office - Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job#11341
These are the tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Define and provide quality standards on the Group level, across all our divisions (BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM, EFB) and entities worldwide
- Strategic planning, implementation, control and further development of the quality, safety and environmental management system in the Group
- Guarantee the connection of process goals, quality goals and company policy with the vision, the mission and strategy of the company
- Report on the performance of the quality system and identify potential business process improvement
- Lead and develop Quality Management team
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following skills:
- University degree and proven track record in similar position in international environment
- Experience in similar industry: animal nutrition/animal health, pharma, food/feed production, etc.
- Knowledge of QM (quality, environmental, occupational health & safety) and quality control, IMS standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001)
- Strong people management experience and leadership skills
- Strategic thinking and project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, fluency in English, German is a plus
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Global responsibility with close cooperation to top management
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Diverse benefits and career development opportunities
- Modern working environment in the first platinum LEED-certified building ever constructed in Austria
Due to Austrian legal requirements we have to state that the minimum legally defined salary for this position is EUR 41.762,- gross per year (full-time). Our actual remuneration packages are in line with attractive market salaries.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, with an emphasis on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at ERBER Group?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 8030, www.erber-group.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.