Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are as of now looking for the right woman or man with strong communications skills and proactive mindset to successfully support BIOMIN as
Industrial Engineer (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job 11981
These are your tasks and responsibilities we entrust to your care:
- Planning and continuous improvement of global production and work processes (especially in the area of filling, packing and palletizing)
- Define, harmonize and improve manufacturing standards for labeling, packaging and palletization
- Cost planning and calculation of manufacturing costs together with the finance team
- Own cost reduction and quality improvement projects
- Set targets for production output rates and monitor trends (KPI reporting)
- Support R&D, the competence center, engineering and production for defining and upgrading packaging processes and solutions (material and equipment)
- Build up processes and related master data within the ERP system
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Technical education, e.g. university of applied sciences, technical school or significant experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the following areas: industrial engineering, production planning, supply chain management
- Strategic thinking ability, analytical and flexible personality
- Experienced in working with an ERP system and with MS Office
- Advanced German and English skills
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Due to legal requirements we have to state that the minimum salary for this position is EUR 24.430,- gross per year (full-time). Our actual remuneration packages are in line with attractive market salaries.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.