Sales Executive (m/f)
These are your tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Responsible for direct sales and developing new accounts for RapidChek products in the assigned territory
- Develop business plan to achieve the revenue and profitability targets for RapidChek products
- Responsible for achieving the Global Key Account sales and targets attainment in the assigned territory
- Assist in the development of annual marketing plan by collecting market intelligence which includes market, product and competitor analysis
- Handle and resolve customer’s issues by coordinating with technical support
- Participate in the on-going product knowledge training to possess adequate technical knowledge to conduct presentations on company’s products
- Prepare sales reports and update of the CRM database in a timely manner
In order to leave your foodprint with us, you need the following skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science/Microbiology or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience with product lines or other product support
- Preferably working knowledge of Pathogen diagnostic kits
- Highly dedicated and sales driven with proven track record of achievement in a prior sales position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Frequent domestic travel is expected in accordance with business needs
- This position will be based in Shanghai
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers. That means for you:
- Regular participation in the most important national and international fairs and industry events
- Great products; Exciting and challenging tasks in well-established, developing and new markets
- You are part of an international team which operates globally
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us at Romer Labs? We are looking forward to your online application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.