Your are reliable and highly motivated for a challenge and you want to make a mark at BIOMIN? Then we have the perfect job for you. We are with immediate effect looking for the right woman or man to successfully support BIOMIN as full-time colleague on its future path as
Technical Sales Manager - poultry (m/f)
Homeoffice / Job #11601
These are the tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Developing customer relationships and providing solutions to customer requests
- Technical service to customers and key accounts as well as providing technical information to end users
- Proposing new product and application developments and organizing field trials
- Market intelligence including market, product and competitor analysis
- Training of sales staff and distributors
- Participating at fairs and conferences
- Technical background (BSc, MSc, PhD) in animal nutrition or Veterinarian degree
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in this industry and specific experience in feed additives or premix sales
- Very Good English and French communication skills (an additional language is an advantage)
- Ability to deal with cross-functional and intercultural teams
- Willingness to travel (about 50% of your working time)
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.