Technical Sales Manager
These are your tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Responsible for the promotions and sales of existing and new products
- Development of new accounts and manage existing customer base in Medan
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Provide technical assistance to customers
- Attend at international conferences, trade shows and industry seminars to promote the company profile
- Responsible for debt collection
- Establish and maintain effective public relations through training and the promotion of new products
- Prepare report and update of the CRM database in a timely manner
In order to leave your foodprint with us, you need the following skills:
- Bachelor degree in Animal Science / Veterinary Medicine
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the feed industry and similar position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to translate written materials from English to Bahasa Indonesia & vice versa
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate effective persuasiveness with customers
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Frequent domestic travel within Indonesia is expected
- Occasional international travel may be required for training or other internal company meetings
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of IT programs including the Microsoft suite and Lotus Notes
- This position will be based in Indonesia
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in well-established, developing, and new markets
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and no hierarchy thinking
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are your ready to start your foodprints with us at BIOMIN? We are looking forward to receive your application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.