Regulatory Affairs Executive (Full-time/Part-time)
These are your tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Handle veterinary products (feed additives) registration in Livestock Directory and Fishery Ministry in Indonesia
- Coordinate samples analysis in National Veterinary Drugs Assay Laboratory (BBPMSOH)
- Translation of technical data, registration dossiers into local language according to relevant Indonesia government regulations
- Work closely with Regional Business Unit (RBU) Regulatory Affairs team to ensure timely approval for registration in Indonesia
- Provide support to import department
- Maintain contact with the regulatory bodies in Indonesia
- Preparation of monthly reporting to Management and respective department
In order to leave your foodprint with us, you need the following skills:
- A recognized Bachelor Degree in veterinary or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience handling registration in Livestock Directory and Fishery Ministry
- Knowledge or experience in animal health products regulatory processes will be advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and ability to translate from English to Bahasa and vice versa
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Flexible and proactive
- This position is available for full-time and part-time
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in well-established, developing, and new markets
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and no hierarchy thinking
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are your ready to start your foodprints with us at BIOMIN? We are looking forward to receive your application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.