Technical Sales Manager (m/f)
These are the tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Product presentations to industry including farmer groups throughout Surabaya
- To promote the sale of BIOMIN products and services to feed manufacturers, premixers and integrations in Surabaya
- Ongoing product training and infield support to distributor sales network
- Provide ongoing feedback of competitive activities
- Activity reporting in Lotus Notes database
- Bachelor degree in Animal Science / Veterinary Medicine
- Specialty product sales detailing and ongoing management of relationships within the feed and animal health industry with minimum 5 years successful sales experience.
- Proven experience in developing sales relationships and achieving results
- Proven presentation skills using powerpoint.
- Written and spoken English as a second language
- Overnight travel required
- Valid driving license
- Valid passport
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of IT programs including the Microsoft suite and Lotus Notes
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in well-established, developing, and new markets
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and no hierarchy thinking
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are your ready to start your foodprints with us at BIOMIN? We are looking forward to receive your application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.