You are a flexible, reliable and well organized self driven personality? The ability to deal with cross-functional and intercultural teams belongs to your strengths. Then you are the right man or woman to successfully support BIOMIN with immediate effect as a full-time colleague on its future path as
Area Manager – Africa (m/f)
Homeoffice / Job #11621
These are the tasks and responsibilities we entrust to your care:
- Promoting Biomin® Animal Nutrition concepts and product lines in assigned markets and growing the business through innovative sales and marketing concepts to achieve assigned goals in all key measures
- Planning & executing activities for sales/marketing & sales realization (MAP) and implementing sales strategy in the assigned area
- Developing and fostering of business and client relationships through identification of each customers' needs and by using customer´s insights and trends to support your recommendations
- Providing nutritional expertise to customers and their staff through distributor trainings, trials, product detailing/comparisons and special events
- Monitoring the market situation (monitor market development, competitor analysis, market research) and proposing/applying relevant actions to drive volumes and hit quantitative and qualitative sales goals.
- Taking responsibility in assigned markets for sales results, price negotiations within agreed limits and business related costs and ensure good payment behavior
For result driven area managers that want to make an effective mark at BIOMIN, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Degree in Animal Nutrition or Veterinary Medicine as well as technical knowledge
- Superior B2B sales experience and understanding of market principles
- Excellent English and fluent French is required (One language of the key regional markets would be an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with cross-functional and intercultural teams
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales of Animal Nutrition/Premix Products/Feed Additives and/or pharmaceuticals
- Willingness to travel, including overnights in order to be able to manage the assigned territory
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.