Join our growing team as a
Finance Manager (m/f)
United States / Job#10982
Due to the growth of our two North American entities, BIOMIN and Romer Labs, we are establishing a regional headquarters in Kansas City. As part of this growth, we’re looking for a skilled and proactive Finance Manager to serve as an integral member of this team.
This valuable team member will be responsible for:
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly accounting processing, reporting, and filing
- Maintains and reports on cash flow along with treasury management responsibilities
- Controls local legal requirements and maintains proper insurance coverages
- Files and maintains required and relevant tax needs related to the business
- Supports the budgeting process in conjunction with Finance Director and Managing Director
For a results driven Finance Manager that wants to make an effective mark, ERBER Group is the best place to be and we're looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field of study
- 3 to 6 years practical accounting experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer accounting software systems; Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is beneficial, but not required
- Experienced use of Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Vastly experienced in processing and maintaining entries in accounts payable, receivable, sub-ledger and general ledger.
- Basic knowledge and experience of a recognized ERP system required
- Proven ability to provide management support via excellent communication skills and proactive approach
- Strong grasp of English language required; Proficiency in Spanish desired
- Intercultural competences
- Temporal flexibility
- Well organized
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means:
- Joining a trusted team with a collaborative and innovative spirit
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity, and flat hierarchies
We are a leading group of companies in the field of food and feed safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis, as well as crop protection, and headquarters in Austria. The ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB. Sales partners included, we are represented in more than 120 countries - in about 50 we have our own business units.
Our international focus and our in-house research and development department are key elements of our success and have contributed to our growth for more than 30 years – sustainably and in a forward-thinking way. The application of science and expertise is based on first understanding and appreciating our customer’s needs and concerns. This principle enables us to deliver solutions that support animal health, optimize performance and production efficiency.
Are you ready to leave your 'foodprints' with us at the ERBER Group?
We are looking forward to your online application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.