Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (m/f)
The FP&A Manager will report to the Regional Finance Director of Asia, you will be a business partner to the regional management providing insights, analysis and value add reporting, process management and support for the forecasting and budget cycles. You will also work closely with the country business units where necessary.
These are your tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
Reporting & Business Planning
- Responsible for business planning, financial analysis, the budgeting & forecasting process and management reporting for markets in the Asia Pacific region.
- Lead consolidation of core financial information across business units in Asia
- Produce value added reporting and analysis (KPI dashboard) to the business leaders and divisional heads
- Manage the Corporate Reporting and Financial Planning Process and timetable
- Provide preliminary analysis of monthly results (P&L, B/S and C/F), including reporting on other business performance metrics
- Follow up with divisions and markets on queries and inconsistencies and establish the facts
- Update changes to the forecast and budget in relevant planning tools
- Manage central budgets and spend
- Support Regional Finance Director with a quarterly performance analysis to address queries from Group F+C, and where required complete ad-hoc analysis of results which help explain the key changes
- Carry out ad-hoc reporting on the business to identify key trends in performance, growth, and cost
Process Management & Improvements
- Identify and execute improvements to the planning and reporting processes
- Propose and develop new planning solutions
- Establish structured communications with the divisions and markets
- Drive quality control of all deliverables
In order to leave your foodprint with us, you need the following skills:
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant Finance experience gained from an MNC
- Commercial finance experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work well with business units and stakeholders across the region
- Deep accounting and finance understanding
- Strong technical Excel and good PowerPoint skills to support analysis
- Issue/problem identification and resolution/solving
- Able to work independently and demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Possess a can do attitude and seek for continuous improvement mind-set to lead and support changes across the Asia region.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are your ready to start your foodprints with us at BIOMIN? We are looking forward to receive your application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.