ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food and feed safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis, as well as crop protection. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Our current Division Marketing Officer at BIOMIN takes a new career step in Erber Group, therefore we are looking for a new position owner:
Global Marketing Director - BIOMIN (m/f)
based in HQs, Getzersdorf, Austria / Job #11141
These are the tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for BIOMIN division
- Support roll out and implementation of marketing strategy across all BIOMIN regions (Europe and Middle East, Asia, North and South America) taking into account region/country specifics
- Identify customer needs and translate into recommendations and solutions
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events
- Develop, coordinate and manage the marketing activities/budget
- Report to the Managing Director of BIOMIN
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry?
- University degree (animal nutrition, biotechnology, MBA or similar)
- 10+ years of experience in strategic marketing positions and experience in B2B environment
- Very good understanding of feed, animal nutrition or animal health industry
- Experience in an international business context and matrix organization
- Strategic thinking with commercial acumen, leadership skills
- Very good communication skills and fluent in English
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Due to Austrian legal requirements we have to state that the minimum salary for this position is EUR 41.762,- gross per year (full-time). Our actual remuneration package is in line with the market.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.