Join our growing team as an
Office Manager (m/f)
United States / Job#10985
Due to the growth of our two North American entities, Biomin and Romer Labs, we are establishing a regional headquarters in Kansas City. As part of this growth, we’re looking for a proactive and well organized Office Manager to serve as an integral member of this team.
This critical role will be responsible for:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Coordinates and arranges travel arrangements for all North America based BIOMIN team
- Supports Marketing team in coordinating team events, conferences, trade shows, etc
For a results driven Office Manager that wants to make an effective mark, ERBER Group is the best place to be and we're looking for candidates with:
- HS diploma required; 2 year degree in Business or related field of study preferred
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in office management or administration
- Proven ability to be part of and collaborate within high performing teams
- Proven ability to provide management support via excellent communication skills, proactive approach, and analytical skills
- Strong grasp of English language required; Proficiency in Spanish desired
- Intercultural competences
- Temporal flexibility
- Well organized
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means:
- Joining a trusted team with a collaborative and innovative spirit
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity, and flat hierarchies
We are a leading group of companies in the field of food and feed safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis, as well as crop protection, and headquarters in Austria. The ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB. Sales partners included, we are represented in more than 120 countries - in about 50 we have our own business units.
Our international focus and our in-house research and development department are key elements of our success and have contributed to our growth for more than 30 years – sustainably and in a forward-thinking way. The application of science and expertise is based on first understanding and appreciating our customer’s needs and concerns. This principle enables us to deliver solutions that support animal health, optimize performance and production efficiency.
Are you ready to leave your 'foodprints' with us at the ERBER Group?
We are looking forward to your online application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.