Romer Labs is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for food and feed safety. With pioneering research & development as well as a global sales network, we have grown consistently for 30 years. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to take overall responsibility as a product expert, a sparring partner for our sales and R&D teams, and an advocate for our customers? Then you are the right person to join our Team.
Product Manager Mycotoxin Rapid Tests (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job#12161
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop the strategy for the mycotoxins product group and ensure strategy implementation in the market
- Oversee product life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities and global product launches
- Develop new products and redesign existing products in close cooperation with R&D based on market and customer needs
- Work with cross-functional and regional teams to develop product positioning and customer service opportunities
- Conduct market analyses and monitor competitors and trends to ensure a competitive market approach
- Coordinate beta-testing, approval and validation studies (GIPSA, AOAC, AFNOR, etc.)
- Ensure and conduct product trainings for sales teams, technical sales managers and distribution partners
- Prepare product presentations and demonstrations and present our products at conferences and trade shows
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following:
- Strong background in biotechnology, biology, biochemistry, food chemistry, or similar
- Working experience, preferably in product management, science or sales and marketing
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- High proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of immediate trust
- Exciting and challenging global tasks with up to 30% travel time
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Do you have what it takes to develop the future stars in our portfolio?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Melanie ZORN, +43 664 8859-5641, www.romerlabs.com
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.