At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? Do you have a passionate interest in animal nutrition? We are as of now looking for the right woman or man to successfully lead BIOMIN as full-time colleague on its future path as
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job #10761
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Product management and strategic marketing for the product line “Mycotoxin deactivation“
- Support of product strategy for the Mycofix® product line and ensures implementation in the market
- Oversee product line life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Product management coordination with the processes R+D, P+P, and S+M
- Work with cross-functional and regional teams to develop product positioning and customer service opportunities.
- Conduct market analyses; monitor and evaluate trends, market share and match features and benefits to ensure competitive sales approach.
- Ensure and conduct training of sales team, technical sales managers and distribution channels
- Product presentations at conferences, for key accounts and sales team
- Preparation of commercial articles, technical bulletins and marketing material
- Develop and implement strategic objectives aligned with each Region
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following skills:
- Passion for and interest in animal nutrition
- Success and business focused plus 100% team spirit
- Educational background in the agribusiness (MSc or PhD) with min. 7-10 years of working experience, preferably in product management, sales and marketing, animal science and/or as veterinarian
- Excellent command of English
- An in-depth understanding of the marketplace including customers/producers
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- A business minded manager with a broad scientific knowledge base who is able to set priorities, delegate responsibilities, and meet timetables leading to the attainment of goals.
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of immediate trust
- Exciting and challenging global tasks with up to 30% travel time
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
We guarantee a competitive, market-oriented salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.448,- gross per year (full-time/38,5h) for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.