These are the tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Execute work orders derived from monthly production plan and/or assigned by superior
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures in all manufacturing operations and activities
- Perform manufacturing of liquid and dry components for diagnostic test kits
- Conduct procurement and quality control of raw materials for test kit production
- Conduct quality check on components of diagnostic test kits
- Perform assembling of kit components and finished products
- Maintain inventory level checks on all raw materials and intermediate products
- Maintain production equipment and instruments
- Diploma in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant experience in immunoassay test kit development or production is preferred
- Positive working attitude and willing to take initiatives
- Sense of urgency and able to work at fast pace
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to excel in a team
- 2 years contract (renewable depending on individual performance)
- Entry level candidates are welcome
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- Our top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us at ROMER LABS?
We are looking forward to your online application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.