Regulatory Affairs Executive (m/f)
These are your tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Preparation of registration dossiers, according to regulatory requirements and relevant government regulations
- Coordinate with local BUs to prepare labels/declarations that fulfil importing countries’ requirement
- Organisation of certificates (free sales cert and etc.) and product samples
- On-going administrative task to support RA team, incl. organizing and maintaining RA documentation in Registration Database
- Support export and import department
- Contact to authorities (e.g. AVA, Singapore Customs)
- Regulatory support to marketing and sales department
- Monitoring changes of regulations and providing suggestions to management if adaptation is needed
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
In order to leave your foodprint with us, you need the following skills:
- Degree in natural sciences or adequate experience
- Language skills: English and preferably an additional language (e.g. Chinese (Mandarin)/others)
- International/intercultural communication skills
- Good Analytical skills and well Organized
- Precise and taking initiative
- Cooperative and able to work in a team
- Flexible, ability to work productively in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Able to make decisions and take responsibility within their scope of work
- Willing to travel occasionally
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are your ready to start your foodprints with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to receive your application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.