Sales Manager (m/f)
These are the tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Responsible for developing and managing a professional sales team
- Collaborate with Sales Director to define and implement the sales strategy and marketing plans to improve overall market share in all product lines
- Responsible for establishing and controlling budget for sales promotion and trade shows
- Responsible for direct sales and developing new accounts by visiting prospective customers
- Collect market intelligence which includes market, product and competitor analysis
- Handle and resolve customers‘ issues by developing solutions and making recommendations to Management
- Attend international conferences, trade shows and industry seminars to promote the company profile as and when required
- Follow up with customers on payments and ensure compliance with company’s credit policy
- Establish training programs to educate sales teams in the areas of new account sales and growth
- Hold regular meeting with sales teams and conduct sales performance reviews
- Involved in preparing reports such as sales report, activity status reports etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior
In order to leave your foodprint with us, you need the following skills:
- A Bachelor degree in agriculture, animal nutrition, veterinary medicine or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales management with network in the animal nutrition and/or animal health industry
- Preferably with experience in managing a team
- Dynamic and creative
- Possess good leadership skills, assertive and result oriented
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Frequent domestic travel within Cambodia is expected
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in well-established, developing, and new markets
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and no hierarchy thinking
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are your ready to start your foodprints with us at BIOMIN? We are looking forward to receive your application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.