Naturally ahead in gut health!
Biomin® C-EX is based on natural raw materials combining the beneficial effects of probiotics, prebiotics and health stimulating substances. Biomin® C-EX helps to establish a beneficial gut microflora and improve infection resistance in young animals.
Day old chicks, due to their instable gut microflora and immature immune systems, are highly susceptible to pathogenic infections. Furthermore, antibiotic therapy and times of stress represent critical phases in animal production which result in poor performance and higher susceptibility to disease. The rapid establishment of beneficial gut microflora and an optimised unspecific immune system are crucial to helping day old chicks withstand pathogens.
Mode of action
- The probiotic strain Enterococcus faecium stabilises the gut microflora and prevents the colonization of pathogens (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella sp.) due to the fast proliferation, colonization and acidification in the gut.
- Prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharides modify microflora in the colon by selectively stimulating the growth of beneficial Bifidobacteria in the large intestine (“bifidogenic effect”) and thus defeating pathogens.
- Cell wall fragments specifically enhance the weak innate immune system of young animals. They modulate important cells of the immune system and improve resistance to infections.
- Fast establishment of beneficial gut microflora
- Enhanced immunity in critical production phases
- Improved resistance against infections
- Improved weight gains
- Improved feed conversion
- Decreased mortality
- No withdrawal times
Biomin® C-EX is applied in drinking water. The use of Biomin® C-EX is especially beneficial in newly hatched chicks, after antibiotic therapy and under times of stress.
Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product associated claims may differ based upon government requirements.
Product availability may vary by country, please contact BIOMIN for more information.