The leverage in nutrient release!
The Levabon® product line represents yeast derivatives which are rich in bioactive ingredients and nutrients, such as essential amino acids, peptides and cell wall carbohydrates.
Levabon® Rumen is a spray-dried, autolyzed yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) product which is produced using an internally-developed process which retains the biological value of the cell wall carbohydrates, peptides, essential amino acids and B vitamins.
Mode of Action
- Promotes the growth of fiber-digesting bacteria
- Provides prebiotic cell wall polysaccharides (mannan, glucan) and peptides, which serve as a source of nutrients for beneficial gut microbes
- Provides yeast cell wall components which adhere to deleterious bacteria
- Stabilizes the rumen environment
- Improves rumen fermentation parameters
- Improves feed intake
- Improves organic matter digestibility and feed efficiency
Lactating dairy cows:
Helps to increase dry matter intake, milk yield, milk fat and protein
Helps in rumen development, and maintains normal gastrointestinal health, dry matter intake and feed utilization
Feedlot beef cattle:
Helps to improve feed efficiency
Levabon® Aquagrow is a functional and nutritional ingredient for application in aquaculture feeds. Levabon® Aquagrow is prepared through an internal process technology, using a standardized autolytic degradation of the yeast cell from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (brewer’s yeast) and spray drying. This yeast product is rich in bioactive ingredients and nutrients, such as essential amino acids, peptides, cell wall carbohydrates, nucleotides and B vitamins.
- Contributes to immunity development
- Stress resistance
- Maintains intestinal integrity
- Yeast cell wall fragments for immunomodulation
- Nucleotides for rapid cell turnover
- Economical and sustainable product
- Natural protein source
Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product associated claims may differ based upon government requirements.
Product availability may vary by country, please contact BIOMIN for more information.