Regional Senior Sales Manager (m/f)
These are your tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Provides quality leadership for ROMER Labs internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding ROMER Labs Values at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others
- Responsible for business development in the S.E.A region by developing and leading the business plans and sales operation plans
- Responsible for forecasting and sales tracking and to achieve the revenue and profitability targets for ROMER Labs products
- Responsible for achieving the Global Key Account sales and targets attainment in S.E.A region
- Drives brand awareness of products, conduct training and seminars for clients, channel partners and sales team
- Maintains contacts with local business and technical associations and network with industry representatives to expand sales opportunities
- Responsible to support customers on-site and execute experimental protocols to gain qualifications and order success
- Collaborates with the Regional Technical team presentations at industry meetings, seminars and webinars on product positioning and selling benefits with key technical differentiation features
- Drives new product introductions by supporting R&D for new application methods and beta site studies
In order to leave your foodprint with us, you need the following skills:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Food Technology, Biomedical Science or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience in sales and business development
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Established track record in effective leadership talents which includes people development in channel partners
- Proven track record of achievement in a prior sales position
- Demonstrate strong closing skills. Prior training in Customer Focus Selling skills course will be an advantage
- Preferably working knowledge of food safety diagnostic kits
- Possess excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly dedicated and sales driven with a high degree of personal motivation
- Frequent travel is expected in accordance with business needs
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers. That means for you:
- Regular participation in the most important national and international fairs and industry events
- Great products; Exciting and challenging tasks in well-established, developing and new markets
- You are part of an international team which operates globally
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us at Romer Labs? We are looking forward to your online application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.