Erber Group is an international biotech group of companies represented in more than 120 countries, with 50 subsidiaries and 19 production units worldwide. Our global head office in Austria supports all our entities from North and South America to Singapore and China. We are growing fast and have ambitious plans for developing a vaccine business. In order to support the vaccine development projects, we are looking for a senior professional (as full time employee) in Austria:
Research Project Manager – Vaccines (m/f)
Global Head Office and Research Center in Austria / Getzersdorf and Tulln- Job#12041
These are the tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Steering the Research and Development (R&D) process in development of new animal vaccines
- Implementation and refinement of R&D project plans including objectives, milestones and budgets
- Set up and management of research team and lab facilities
- Coordination of all internal and external parties located in Europe and Asia
- Ensures proper trial set up and execution
In order to leave your ‘foodprint’, you need the following skills:
- PhD/Master degree in Veterinary Medicine, Molecular Biology or similar vaccine and immunology related academic degree
- Proven track record in vaccine development in an international environment
- Know-how in virology, protein expression and formulation
- Strong people management experience and project management skills
- Strategic thinker, proactive and result-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English
- Willingness to travel (mainly Asia)
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners & Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Innovative company with state-of the-art R&D facilities
- Global responsibility with close cooperation to top management
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Diverse benefits and career development opportunities
Due to Austrian legal requirements we have to state that the minimum legally defined salary for this position is EUR 33.488,- gross per year (full-time). Our actual remuneration packages are in line with attractive market salaries.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, with an emphasis on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving “foodprints”. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.
Are you ready to leave your `foodprint´ with us at ERBER Group?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 8030, www.erber-group.net; firstname.lastname@example.org
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.