Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are looking for the right person to successfully expand the market for BIOMIN as a...
Ruminant Key Account Manager (m/f)
US / Job #9302
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive sales to achieve goals in the Ruminant industry based on targeted planning and strategic focus
- Maintain excellent customer relationships with key clients through industry expertise
- Development of business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Provide and collaboratively develop sales tactics for new and existing product lines
- Position Biomin as a preferred supplier of feed additives
- Develop solutions for our customer’s issues and concerns
For result driven Sales Managers that want to make an effective mark, Biomin is the best place to be and we're looking for candidates with:
- A history of success in meeting challenging sales targets through providing a solutions oriented approach to your key clients
- Desire to be part of a collaborative and growing team
- Bachelor of Science degree in animal nutrition or related field
- 2 years of sales experience in the feed additive industry
- Strong industry network and reputation
- Ability to understand and anticipate a customer’s needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills & business acumen
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means:
- Joining a trusted team with a collaborative and innovative spirit
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your FOODPRINTS with us at BIOMIN?
Please submit your application today and if there are any questions, feel free to contact Anthony Costantini at firstname.lastname@example.org
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.