Antibiotic Reduction in Pigs and Antibiotic-free Swine Feeding
Reduce antibiotic use in farm animals and close the performance gap with BIOMIN solutions
Consumers and regulators increasingly require pigs raised without antibiotics. BIOMIN supports the swine industry with the most scientifically advanced toolkit to achieve successful outcomes.
Toolbox for every system
Innovative solutions from BIOMIN support peak animal performance and responsible antibiotic use in:
- Conventional systems
- Antibiotic-free feeding
- No Antibiotics Ever (NAE) programs
- Organic livestock rearing
BIOMIN solutions can be applied to help partially or completely reduce antibiotic use sensibly and profitably while supporting animal health and welfare.
Customized to fit your needs
BIOMIN can help you achieve your antibiotic reduction objective successfully through:
- On-site support from a global team of technical veterinary and nutrition experts
- A complete toolkit of innovative, natural feed additives that support mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
- Knowledge sharing, staff training, educational materials and events
We believe that a holistic, 360-degree approach is a prerequisite for successful antibiotic reduction.
Our technical experts help you identify and address the specific challenge on your farm.
Combination of additives
A tailored combination of additives help you attain the desired level of performance and return on investment (ROI).
On-going support enables you to maintain the value added of BIOMIN solutions over the long-term.
Close the performance gap through a holistic approach that emphasizes:
- Gut health and performance
- Reduction of potential nutritional, physiological, and microbial challenges.
Taking a 360-degree approach means looking at all levers for achieving improvement, including: farm management, nutrition, biosecurity, hygiene, mycotoxin risk management and health.
We provide science-based products and technical support that are unmatched.