Biomin® RUMENpower U+
To optimize the protein supply
A continuous flow of ammonia-nitrogen in the rumen is crucial for rumen microbes in order that they can produce large amounts of bacterial protein. Biomin® RUMENpower U+ is a special solution for efficient rumen fermentation, to inactivate Mycotoxins and Endotoxins and to support rumen function.
- Slow release urea is consistently released in the rumen and thereby supplies continuous Nitrogen for the rumen bacteria.
- When it comes to Mycotoxin Risk Management, BIOMIN is able to offer an innovative and worldwide leading solution for absolute protection against mycotoxins. Mycofix® combines three strategies in one product, to avoid the metabolic disturbances caused by mycotoxins.
Autolyzed Yeast (Levabon® Rumen E) supports rumen function:
- It stimulates the growth of cellulolytic bacteria.
- It improves the use of fibre.
- It improves feed digestibility and feed conversion.
- Results in higher milk yield.
Application & Dosage
Biomin® RUMENpower U+ is recommended for dairy cows to optimize their protein supply and rumen function. The dosage varies depending on the composition of the total ration. If the ration is rich in easily fermentable carbohydrates then the highest recommended product dose rate can be used. Feed-grade urea can provide up to 30 % of the total Nitrogen in the daily ration.
Dose rate is 80 – 100 g per cow per day