Preserves the energy in your silage
The Biomin® BioStabil product line is a formulation of strategically selected lactic acid bacteria for silage inoculation.
These bacteria produce lactic acid and acetic acid in a balanced ratio for an improved fermentation process and longer aerobic stability. The rapid drop in pH value and direct effects of acetic acid inhibit growth of spoilage microorganisms thus preserving the nutritive value and feed safety of the silage.
Biomin® BioStabil increases qualitative and nutritional value of the silage and provides superior aerobic stability.
- Enhances fermentation
- Higher energy content
- Protein preservation
- Longer storage life (aerobic stability)
- Free of genetically modified organisms (GMO-free)
- Biomin® BioStabil Plus: grass, alfalfa and haylage
- Biomin® BioStabil Mays: maize, CCM and sorghum
- Biomin® BioStabil Wraps: bales
- Biomin® BioStabil Biogas: biogas production
* Biomin® BioStabil products work best with good silage management.
Do you have any questions about this product line?
Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product associated claims may differ based on government requirements.
Product availability may vary by country, please contact BIOMIN for more information.