More than an acidifier!
Biotronic® Top3, a unique species-specific formula of proven synergistic ingredients, contains a blend of organic acids, a phytochemical compound, and the Biomin® Permeabilizing Complex. The ingredients are incorporated into an inorganic carrier that ensures gradual release along the gastrointestinal tract.
What are the main benefits?
- Reduces pH in the stomach
- Balances intestinal microbiota
- Low inclusion rate due to synergistic ingredients
- No negative side effects or withdrawal periods
- Increases profitability
- Suitable for mash and pellet feeds, incorporated into feed directly during compounding, before pelleting.
- Biotronic® Top3 is species-specific and can be supplemented across all phases of production in swine and poultry diets.
Mode of action:
Biomin® Permeabilizing Complex
increases membrane permeability to help organic acids and cinnamaldehyde to get into the bacterial cell.
Cinnamaldehyde works synergistically with organic acids to maintain a balanced gut microbial population. Cinnamaldehyde plays an essential role in reducing the bacterial cell division.
Organic acids in their undissociated form are able to enter the bacterial cell and exert antimicrobial effects. A wise and deliberate combination of organic acids provides greater efficacy in reducing growth of pathogenic bacteria.
Sequential Release Medium (SRM) is a special inorganic carrier that ensures gradual release of active ingredients in the gastrointestinal tract.
Do you have any questions about this product line?
Certain statements may not be applicable in all geographical regions. Product associated claims may differ based on government requirements.
Product availability may vary by country, please contact BIOMIN for more information.