Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website, including obtaining of services over this website. In using this website for these or any other purposes, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the website. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions "we" "us" and "our" are a reference to
BIOMIN Holding GmbH
Erber Campus 1
This policy is to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of acceptable use and the registration/membership terms which apply to this site. The processing of your personal data takes place only in accordance with the valid data protection regulations.
1. Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
In order to access some information on this site, you may need to become a member. To become and remain a member you must register and abide by these terms and conditions together with our other specific membership rules included on this site from time to time.
We reserve the right to cease providing additional membership services and/or to terminate your membership at any time. You must make sure that you update your registration details if they change otherwise you may not be able to use the membership services.
You must ensure that any password enabling you to use our membership services is kept secure and that you do not allow anyone else to access the membership services using your membership.
All information provided on this site is provided in good faith. You accept that the information is general and is not advice. We obtain our information from our own internal sources and from other sources and we may or may not update it from time to time as we see fit. We therefore cannot and do not give any warranties or assurances that any of the information is current, reliable, accurate or complete. Since we have no control over the internet generally, we also cannot warrant that your access will be timely, uninterrupted or secure.
You should make your own inquiries and seek your own advice from appropriately qualified people before acting on or relying on any information you find on this site.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS DAMAGE, HOWEVER CAUSED (INCLUDING THROUGH NEGLIGENCE), WHICH YOU MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, NOR DO WE ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SUCH LOSS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS HEREBY EXCLUDED. WHERE LEGISLATION IMPLIES ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY, AND THAT LEGISLATION PROHIBITS US FROM EXCLUDING OR MODIFYING THE APPLICATION OF, OR OUR LIABILITY UNDER, ANY SUCH CONDITION OR WARRANTY, THAT CONDITION OR WARRANTY WILL BE DEEMED INCLUDED BUT OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED FOR A BREACH OF THAT CONDITION OR WARRANTY TO SUPPLYING THE SERVICE AGAIN VIA THIS SITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER FORM OF CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
5. Specific Warnings
You must ensure that your access to this website and use of any information is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM US OVER THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
You acknowledge that despite all reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on your computer system or on this website. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any such losses which you may sustain as a result of such activity.
6. Your Contributions
From time to time we may provide facilities for you and others to engage in dialogue with us and/or each other and generally enable you to submit material and comments to this site ("your contributions"). The following rules apply to those contributions and must be strictly observed (in addition to any applicable laws):
- WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR LAWFULNESS OF ANY OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS OR ANYONE ELSE'S CONTRIBUTIONS. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WE WILL COMPLY FULLY WITH THE LAWFUL REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND IDENTITY MADE BY ANY ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES OR OTHER BODY HAVING JURISIDICTION.
- you must not advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available pornography, obscene material, or discriminatory material (eg material which discriminates on the basis of nationality, race, religion, ethnic origin, or gender).
- you must not transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language or material.
- you must not forge or misrepresent (i.e. "spoof") message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of your contributions.
- you must not, without valid authorization, access or attempt to access computers, accounts, or networks belonging to us or another person, or attempt to penetrate security measures of our system or that of anyone else (often known as "hacking" or "cracking").
- you must not distribute information regarding or engage in the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks or any other activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use this site.
- you must not send unsolicited e-mail to other users of this site or anyone else via this site expressly or implicitly advertising your services or products (often known as "spam").
- you must not engage in activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that we determine to be harmful to its other users of this site, our operations, reputation, goodwill, or customer relations.
Copyright on this website and all parts of it (whether visible or audible or not and including all code) is owned or licensed by us. Other than as expressly allowed by law in any jurisdiction or as expressly authorized by us, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website unless specifically stated; or
- commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website.
8. Trade Marks
If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website).
All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on www.biomin.net are the property of their respective owners.
9. Restricted Use
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use. In particular, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this website or use the information in connection with any other commercial activity.
This website may contain links to other websites ("linked websites"). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
You may not link to this site without our permission. In any case, any material linked to on our site must not be framed but must be opened in a separate window and must clearly identify that it comes from this site. We are not responsible for making sure that any such link remains active and you should note that such links may be affected by any re-organization of this site, which we reserve the right to conduct without notice.
11. How we handle e-mails
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us and use it in the course of our business operations if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
12. Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
13. Termination of Access
We may terminate access to this website at any time without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
Any comments or complaints relating to these terms and conditions or concerning any alleged infringement of them should be sent to dataprotection(at)erber-group.net.
15. Registration Policy
The details you provide when registering must be your own details and they must be correct. Impersonating someone else is a very serious breach of the terms and conditions of acceptable use which apply to your use of this site.
The primary reasons that we collect registration information is to customise the service that we provide to you whether through this site or by direct contact based on the information you provide. By providing your registration information, you are agreeing to us providing that service and promoting products or services we consider may interest you, from time to time.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact: dataprotection(at)erber-group.net